If your teeth are beautiful on the inside, you probably want them to look as good on the outside, which is the purview of cosmetic dentistry. This discipline includes a variety of procedures and treatments designed specifically to address flaws in your smile, which include:
- Tooth stains and discoloration
- Crooked tooth alignment
- Gaps between teeth
- Oddly shaped teeth
- Chipped or fractured teeth
Your cosmetic dentist can combine the following services to create your dream smile.
- Professional teeth whitening – This process is a simple, quick, and affordable way to brighten your smile by lessening the appearance of surface stains. We provide a custom kit and prescription-grade whitening gels that you can use at home when it works best for you.
- Dental composites for fillings and bonding – Our cosmetic dentists use a special tooth-colored compound that can treat cavities, replacing the ugly silver amalgam that was once commonly used. We can also sculpt a tooth surface with it, concealing many of the flaws listed above.
- Porcelain dental veneers – Another option that covers issues like dental bonding does is tooth veneers. These are slim chips of engineered porcelain that our cosmetic dentists fit seamlessly over your tooth enamel. This is a more lasting and durable option compared to dental bonding.
- Invisalign® clear aligners – When you have tooth alignment issues like overbite, underbite, crossbite, or an open bite, we have a discrete and comfortable solution that eliminates the need for unsightly wires and brackets. Invisalign is customized for your needs and can straighten your smile in a matter of months.
We encourage you to contact us to learn more about these cosmetic dental services in Mesquite, TX.